[BLAST_TOF] end of night shift(9/10/02)

From: Octavian F Filoti (ofiloti@cisunix.unh.edu)
Date: Tue Sep 10 2002 - 08:22:10 EDT

At the beginning of the shift I had to investigate and fix the small
paddles signal!
There was a huge difference between the first and second paddle (on the
two forward scintillators). Peter didn't write down the voltage values on
those paddles (as written on their PMT's)! Thus I had to do that again,
but since I was not satisfy with the new rates on Scalers (see the Blast
commission logbook #3 for all the details) I spent two hours in getting a
good signal from all small paddles.
After that I took new data (good runs # 1579, 1583, 1584, 1585=big run).
I could not get any efficiency results yet.

Octavian F Filoti
Nuclear Physics Group
Univ. of New Hampshire
9 Library Way