Re: [BLAST_TOF] TOF efficiency

From: Adrian T Sindile (asindile@cisunix.unh.edu)
Date: Tue Sep 10 2002 - 12:51:45 EDT

Thanks, John!
I am taking a run with thresholds raised for the small paddles and the
start counter (42. mV for the small paddles, only 31. mV for the start
counter which seems not very noisy). All other thresholds are 20.9 mV,
which is the minimum value.
The small paddles still have a very high rate - I guess I could raise the
thresholds even more. I will see what I get and then play with this some
more.

Adrian

PS: Voltages for the LTOF1 are back to normal - one change at a time!

Adrian Sindile
Research Assistant
email: asindile@alberti.unh.edu
http://einstein.unh.edu/~adrian/