Longer phototube TDC cables

From: Karen Dow (kdow@mit.edu)
Date: Fri Sep 13 2002 - 12:45:38 EDT

        I've asked John Bavineau to make 4 TDC cables; each is 40 feet longer
than the sample cable I found in the D-Tunnel (which should be the same
length as the TDC cables we are currently using). He will coil the new
ones up and leave them in the D-Tunnel by the FASTBUS racks. Whoever is
first on shift should connect the ends to the logic delay/splitter and
the TDCs. For a test this weekend, I think we can leave the coils on
the floor. If this is a length we are happy with, we can pull out the
old cables next week and install the new ones in the cable trays. We
will then also make another 4 cables to handle the neutron and Cerenkov
detectors.

                                        Karen Dow