Re: [BLAST_WCH] Wire target installed for WC calibration

From: Jan van der Laan (janvdl@MIT.EDU)
Date: Fri Sep 20 2002 - 11:39:26 EDT

At 11:06 AM 02/09/20 -0400, James Kelsey wrote:

Karen et al,

The wire target is extremely fragile therefore we should take several
precautions. I think it is important that the first time we run this there

Any comments or questions are appreciated.

Jim Kelsey

Just as a reminder:
In between injection and bringing in the wire target, the halo scapers should be set.
Take care that every time the beam in the ring is 'optimized', the right setting for the
halo scrapers has to be determined.

Jan van der Laan