conclusion

From: Adrian T Sindile (asindile@cisunix.unh.edu)
Date: Wed Sep 25 2002 - 19:13:57 EDT

The numbers I gave could be used to start gain-matching, without redoing
everything. I was very careful and tried to record them as accurately as
possible.

The right Cerenkovs were obviously gain-matched (maybe not at the perfect
level, but they were). We could simply make small adjustments and try to
improve things.
However, I suspect light leaks and noisy tubes (see jumping signals
and funny shapes on the scope) that will give us trouble because it is
really hard to get to them in situ... It would have been much easier in
the DTF.

Adrian

Adrian Sindile
Research Assistant