Re: [BLAST_SHIFTS] 10/01/2002 - evening

From: Karen Dow (kdow@mit.edu)
Date: Wed Oct 02 2002 - 09:20:30 EDT

        I looked at the ET screen that Adrian left. Full of messages:

"Error writing events... Cancel ET read loop!"

Did a df on dblast07. Found that /scratch/dblast07 has no free space.
The ET error message is not very helpful, but lack of disk space was the
problem, not CODA per se.

        Need to clean /scratch/dblast07. I'll consult with Tancredi, make sure
any good runs from the last 3 months are on the spuds, then delete lots
of files.

                                        Karen