[BLASTTALK] new quasi-elastic generator

From: Vitaliy Ziskin (vziskin@mit.edu)
Date: Wed Oct 02 2002 - 12:40:25 EDT

I have submitted an unpolarized qausi-elastic generator. It has not
been extensively checked so for those who wants to use it, please let
me know about any problems with it.

So, far this generator is safe only for a two body break-up channel.
This is not to say that it
does not include three or more body break-ups (since the formalism is
the same). I just have not tested it for more than two body. The
generator does not include an elastic events either, but it should be
trivial to add those. I can do all these additions if there is enough
demend for it and if I have time.
The crossection is calculated based on DeForest formalism with
Hoehler formalism for the nucleon form factors. The spectral functions
are calculated from
Lightbody & O'Connel parametrization. The integrate over the missing
energy, so don't expect any shell structure in your energy spectrum but
the missing momentum looks resonable. I have some other spectral
functions parametrizations that one can use, but there are mostly for
light nuclei (He3, He4) and missing "missing energy" dependence. In the
generator I check light cone physicality and physicality of an hadron
angle around q-vector.

    The directory itself is in userGen directory and its name is
"quasiel" for the lack of a better name.

Cheers, Vitaliy