Re: [BLAST_SHIFTS] directory

From: Mr. Shannon Krause (skrause@rocko.mit.edu)
Date: Wed Oct 02 2002 - 16:48:12 EDT

This directory is something the entire laboratory needs. Some
of the personal info should be password protected. The database
could be maintained by the front desk people as the lab
staff changes. The data should be displayable by a web page.

Some of this info is already on the Bate INTRA Net web page,
however, the Rolodex is our primary database.

My 2 cents...

Shannon

--
Shannon Krause