Re: [BLAST_SHIFTS] [BLAST_TOF] Saturday

From: Adrian T Sindile (asindile@cisunix.unh.edu)
Date: Sun Oct 06 2002 - 21:46:23 EDT

Hi, Tancredi!

> Thew hall will be open at least until mid-week next week. On monday we are
> set up to start cosmic runs (for efficiency studies) in earnest, using a pair
> of tof *and* the start counter hanging vertically (I've created arrangements
> for such set up). The start counter has just the right length to overlap
> also the small C-boxes.

Since you are already set up for Cerenkov testing on Monday morning, can I
use some DAQ time in the afternoon? I need all the TOFs (I know you need
cables from some of them for efficiency paddles) and cosmics,
nothing else... and of course elbow room to play with the voltages in the
database (I do not want to interfere and screw up your testing).

So please tell me if I can take over testing around 1-2 PM.
Thanks a lot!