[BLAST_SHIFTS] TOF pedestals

From: Adrian T Sindile (asindile@cisunix.unh.edu)
Date: Tue Oct 08 2002 - 19:07:16 EDT

Hi!
I analyzed today a big cosmics run I took yesterday - looking for
pedestals this time (I gave up the ideea of using the pulse generator
after speaking with Karen).
Attached you can see plots for the TOF pedestals. They vary greatly,
between channels 275 and 910. I expected that - I tried today a first
correction.
I set up the newest voltage values in a version of the database and I will
try to see what I get tomorrow (Wednesday) - right now there are a few
problems I cannot solve since people are getting ready for beam and
everything is locked up.

I hope to finish this TOF gain fine-tuning tomorrow (or Thursday at the
latest).

Adrian

Adrian Sindile
Research Assistant