Re: [BLAST_SHIFTS] student shifts

From: Nikolas C Meitanis (nikolas@MIT.EDU)
Date: Wed Oct 16 2002 - 09:27:51 EDT

I can take the Friday 16-24 and since I have no way of getting back I can
continue for the Saturday 00-8am and Sunday 00-8am.

I realize a graduate student's opinion is immaterial, but I agree with
what Dr Hasell said.
And for what it's worth, I did count my name a few more times in the
last 7 weeks than claimed.
Sincerely,
Nikolas Meitanis