Re: [BLAST_SHIFTS] Neutron Counter & HV

From: Adrian T Sindile (asindile@cisunix.unh.edu)
Date: Wed Oct 16 2002 - 18:19:39 EDT

Hi, Tim!

> We also needed to get the voltages into the database.
> Adrian will do it the right way, but our "quick-n-dirty"
> solution involved copying a table from "TaviTest" in mySQL.

I will do it first thing in the morning, today it slipped out of my mind
while puzzled by the missing (or weird) TDCs and ADCs I reported about.
Hope cables are now like before (even if they were reported as identical,
I cannot explain what I saw otherwise) and the voltages I left are OK,
since I could not verify it...