Re: [BLAST_TOF] gain matching

From: Tancredi Botto (tancredi@mitlns.mit.edu)
Date: Fri Oct 18 2002 - 20:51:38 EDT

Hi adrian,
we need to start from your latest values. I hope those are the ones
you communicated to Nikolas. Else please call him in the counting bay.

He is not the right person to do this tonight, and he is staying 2
consecutive shifts.

-- tancredi

Tancredi Botto, phone: +1-617-253-9204 mobile: +1-978-490-4124
research scientist MIT/Bates, 21 Manning Av Middleton MA, 01949