Re: [BLAST_TOF] gain matching

From: Adrian T Sindile (asindile@cisunix.unh.edu)
Date: Fri Oct 18 2002 - 21:27:51 EDT

Yes, those were the latest values. Anyway, they were very close (10, 20 V
different) to the previous iteration.
However, I do not understand why they do not really give us the ADCs we
would like. For this fine-tuning, we really need to be consistent and we
should only do it with the final configuration (cables, electronic
modules, everything).
Otherwise, if we continue making changes while gain-matching, it is just a
waste of time.

If Nick and the other guys on shift feel they can make more progress with
the neutron bars or anything else, they might look into that.
Peter and I know the TOFs better and it would be probably be easier for us
to do it... otherwise, the TOF target values are in the TOF logbook.

Adrian

Adrian Sindile
Research Assistant
email: asindile@alberti.unh.edu