Re: [BLAST_SHIFTS] shift schedule proposal

From: yxiao@mit.edu
Date: Mon Oct 21 2002 - 13:02:41 EDT

Hi, everyone,

I think I am still working and will work on BLAST as long as my boss
doesn't kick me off his group. Just as Jason and Ben, I am also involved in
developing hardware that is not installed right now. Besides, I need to take
some courses and prepare for my oral exam.

I think the shift schedule proposal is constructive, but need some modification.
For example, I cannot take seven consecutive shifts one
week, but I can take the weekend shifts.

Thanks,

Yuan Xiao