Re: [BLAST_SHIFTS] shift schedule proposal

From: Adrian T Sindile (asindile@cisunix.unh.edu)
Date: Mon Oct 21 2002 - 14:37:18 EDT

Hi, Chi!

> I want to second Jason's message. Many of us are involved in projects other
> than TOF commisioning which are less visible at this moment yet by no means
> unimportant for the success of BLAST or less involving interllectually and
> sometimes physically. Some of us are still involved in class works.

I only want to mention that it is not only TOF commisioning that is being
done now - for that I actually have always tried to get full lead and
responsibility, which has not worked all the time, as a lot of people
became involved.
There are other systems that sometimes do not behave properly - that is
where "non-experts" could help by easing the shift load of "experts".

Aaron had a very fair and good idea, we should follow it.