Re: [BLAST_SHIFTS] shift schedule proposal

From: zhangchi (zhangchi@general.lns.mit.edu)
Date: Mon Oct 21 2002 - 15:10:43 EDT

Hi, John and Adrian,

I fully understand the current situation. If you look at the numbers in
John's original message, Chris, Nick and I took most the "second person"
shifts during those seven weeks. Two of my shifts were canceled since the
Wire Chamber group finished ahead of time. Also to my knowledge,
Janson and Ben had been running almost a 24/7 shifts on campus on
their laser driven target.

I looked at the shift schedule I don't know if John is still going to
update the webpage If no one objects, I will take 0-8:00 am both Saterday and
Sunday.

Chi Zhang