[BLAST_SHIFTS] car problem

From: Adrian T Sindile (asindile@cisunix.unh.edu)
Date: Mon Oct 21 2002 - 19:14:35 EDT

Driving back to Durham after day shift my car broke down close to
exit 56 on I-95.
It is either the battery or the alternator in my opinion, as it does not
make any noise when I try to start it...
I dropped it off at Smitty's garage in Durham (my AAA was handy again for
the lift, but I still had to pay the trip as the local garages were
closing around 5 PM :-(( ).
Townsend was passing by on his way home and he stopped - I think he also
called Bates, since Pete announced my wife... Thanks, guys!

I will not be able to go to Bates until I fix my car (hopefully there is
nothing major) - they said they would take a look by tomorrow afternoon. I
was supposed to be on shift tomorrow and Wednesday - 8AM to 4 PM; please
help if you can... thanks!

Adrian

Adrian Sindile
Research Assistant