Re: [BLAST_SHIFTS] runplan till 10/28

From: Aaron Joseph Maschinot (ajmasch@MIT.EDU)
Date: Mon Oct 28 2002 - 12:32:03 EST

I didn't look tooooooo closely at the string that was providing the seg
fault last night. However, I seem to remember that there were many blank
places in the string, e.g. (ttl12 > 0) as opposed to (ttl12>0).

Surely, it's not a permanent solution, but, in the interest of just
getting a correct result as soon as possible (for commissioning purposes),
maybe TBLCut (or whatever is causing the problem) should be modified to
take out non-essential blank spaces in the cuts.

Or perhaps this idea is totally wrong...

Aaron