Re: [BLAST_SHIFTS] runplan till 10/28

From: zhangchi (zhangchi@general.lns.mit.edu)
Date: Tue Oct 29 2002 - 16:41:06 EST

Hi,

I took Aaron's advice and removed all the white spaces. The changes are
incoporated in spud:/home/blast/blast/lib/spud/libBlast.so.2.1.1

With this lib, I was able to do cc_eff.C with all four tof's. However,
since it is pointed out that there is large geometrical inefficiency
between tof_7 and cc_1, we probably would not need all four in the end.

But later if we need longer cuts, we will have the tools to do it.

Chi