Re: [BLAST_SHIFTS] runplan TODAY 10-28

From: Octavian F Filoti (ofiloti@cisunix.unh.edu)
Date: Tue Oct 29 2002 - 00:01:38 EST

But what if those cables are BAD?! Did you think of that?!
Nik sent a message on Friday about the start counter cables, and Peter has
spent the whole shift to find out what is bad with the trigger!!!
It was just a message which was suppose to be read!
UNLESS we FIX the start counter cables we DON'T have to use them anymore!!

Octavian F Filoti
Nuclear Physics Group
Univ. of New Hampshire
9 Library Way