Re: [BLAST_SHIFTS] 11/02/02, evening shift

From: zhangchi (zhangchi@general.lns.mit.edu)
Date: Sun Nov 03 2002 - 14:10:13 EST

A few words on cc_eff.C.

On Friday, I retrieved an old version of cc_eff.C from CVS. presumably, it
was the script I started in early Sept. I think Nick used it to study CC
efficiency. However, it has been out of maintainance, so may need some
tuning to work again although the frame work is there.

On Friday evening, I did not had a chance to attend to it.