Re: [BLAST_ANAWARE] commands for adding ntuples (fwd) (help!)

From: zhangchi (zhangchi@general.lns.mit.edu)
Date: Sun Nov 03 2002 - 15:19:00 EST

On Sun, 3 Nov 2002, Jason Seely wrote:

> 'no match' problem which i mentioned yesterday. so i'm hoping chris or
> chi has some idea

I am sorry, I have very little experience with TCuts. I guess reading
TCut.h in ROOT source may cast some light.

Since we are very much deep into TOF/CC gain match and calibration, I
would suggest the following: once we can all agree upon a set off cuts for
electrons and protons, for instance, adc>4000 channels or whatever. These
numbers should be booked into an ascii file or mySQL. analysis codes
should then retrieve these cuts, instead of defining cuts within the code
body.