[BLAST_ANAWARE] cc_eff2.C updated in phase2

From: zhangchi (zhangchi@general.lns.mit.edu)
Date: Mon Nov 04 2002 - 15:10:22 EST

Hi, all, as requested by Tancredi, I finished (at least I hope) cc_eff2.C
some one started but left unfinished.

Unfortunately, I just lost connection to blast02/05 from campus so can not
finish the test of codes. The code was run on 2508 which is the latest
eep in root_ntuple directory.

Cuts used are combinations of plnn/prnn from Cuts.C. You can see the code for
cuts imposed. The running gets painfully slow because of the long cuts.

The numbers for efficiencies are suprisinly low, 30% for left box 0, so I
think some cuts need to be adjusted. but I can not do it without a
connection to Bates.