Re: [BLAST_ANAWARE] commands for adding ntuples (fwd) (help!)

From: Tancredi Botto (tancredi@mitlns.mit.edu)
Date: Mon Nov 04 2002 - 10:32:27 EST

I absolutely agree: for protons we already have a "common" ADC cut:
atl (atr) > 8000 which acts on the top/bot adc sum. This is the result
of 1) gain matching 2) pedestal subtraction.

For the time-of-flight we need the tdc offsets firsts. As emphasized
at the meeting, having 256 tdc cuts is a bit too many.. and slows down
show_protons.C. For now we are spot-checking the combinations with the
higher rate

All oft hese cuts are already saved into a cuts.C file, and the whole
point of pre-processing everything with init.C is that we can use this
common cut file. Cuts there are not varying, in principle, but of course
they are when we make progress on the analysis.