[BLAST_ANAWARE] TDC offsets

From: Peter Karpius (karpiusp@einstein.unh.edu)
Date: Wed Nov 06 2002 - 00:00:51 EST

OK gang, since I will not make the analysis meeting due to academic
constraints here is the latest:

I have gone through Chi's revision of TBLScRecon and TBLDetRecon and have
only to make minor changes to get things working.

There are still some bugs to work out however.

1) The TOF length is still calculated and needs to be measured for each
TOF (even though they are all the same)

2) I am getting some conflicting results - particularly with RTOF11. I
need to look at this more in depth.

I have enclosed the latest analysis as left and right "before and after"
plots. Before means with no correction for offsets. You can see that
for RTOF11 the position spectra is more centered before the application of
the offset macro. For the rest of the spectra this effect is absent.

Hopefully, I will have this resolved in a day or two!

Pete Karpius
Graduate Research Assistant
email: karpiusp@einstein.unh.edu
http://pubpages.unh.edu/~pkarpius/homepage.htm