Re: [BLAST_ANAWARE] TDC Offsets

From: Tancredi Botto (tancredi@mitlns.mit.edu)
Date: Fri Nov 08 2002 - 11:15:00 EST

I am not at bates and can't test your beautiful macro. But
we (you) should take flasher run to test it. The flasher arrives
just about in the middle of each tof, and at the same time of both
pmts.

ask the day shift to do that for you.

I think the time-stamped is a good idea but only if it keeps the time
stamp of the run you are analyzing (!). Else it is a confusing mess
(you'll blast_cal_january for runs taken in july, analyzed in january..)

That should also be done for the ADC pedestals.

All blast_cal go to an archive directory, and from Blast_Params we link to
the latest/appropriate. How is that ?

--t
Tancredi Botto, phone: +1-617-253-9204 mobile: +1-978-490-4124
research scientist MIT/Bates, 21 Manning Av Middleton MA, 01949