[BLAST_SHIFTS] run plan

From: John Calarco (jrc@einstein.unh.edu)
Date: Fri Nov 08 2002 - 20:28:33 EST

The plan for the evening of Friday 11/8 is to study the NC. I have
emailed Pete the details of that plan, but basically it is to study
the NC TDCs while leaving the NC requirement in the trigger in X-mode.

The plan for the overnights (i.e. 0-8) for tonight (and the next 2
nights) when Aaron is on shift is to take WCh data with an ep trigger
which is front 4 + last 8 on opposite side. The NCs will be turned
off (HV=0) so as not to cause any complication. Hopefully, if problems
integrating the NCs into the trigger are solved, then we can move to
including them on the 2nd or 3rd night.

The plan for tomorrow day shift (Sat 11/9 8-4) is to attack the problem
of integrating the NCs into the trigger (see notes from Tancredi).

--
John R. Calarco
Dept. of Physics