Re: [BLAST_ANAWARE] Embedding hits

From: tong@mit.edu
Date: Wed Nov 13 2002 - 18:09:47 EST

       Hi,

      I would like to rephrase some sentences. I had to catch the shuttle
and made inaccurate statements. Tracking efficiency has to be determined
accurately before any physics analysis that uses wire chamber tracks.
This is one of systematic errors in almost all analysis, at least in CLEO.

      Anyway, if you need to add or remove hits from raw data (coda), I
have a class already written for it.

    -T

Quoting tong@MIT.EDU: