Re: [BLAST_SHIFTS] helium

From: Tong-Uk Lee (tong@lns.mit.edu)
Date: Sat Nov 16 2002 - 16:47:59 EST

Hi,

I have changed the single bottle with another single bottle this morning.
The previous gas bottle had only 400 psi.
I raised the rate to 3 slm at 11:00 A.M. after learning we will get the
beam tonight.
The new bottle at 11:00 A.M. had about 2000 psi. It should last at least
till tonight.

I am going to start taking drift chamber data around 5:00 P.M., which gives
about
six hours of flushing at 3 slm.

According to Doug, BOC delivered six bottle helium cradle today. I will
try to swap the
single bottle with six bottle cradle before I leave tonight. and lower the
rate back to 1 slm.

-T