[BLAST_SHIFTS] Shift summary for C 16/11/02

From: Nikolas C Meitanis (nikolas@MIT.EDU)
Date: Sun Nov 17 2002 - 00:06:36 EST

The previous shift received the beam as we was coming in. Continued the
run and looked at the data. The right sector adcs seem to be missing. Most
of the events are set to an adc value of -1. Tdc's look fine. Trigger
seems fine. The runs from last night seem to suffer from the exact same
problem. Investigated in the D tunnel to about an hour with T on the
phone. No definite conclusions. T says he will look into this tomorrow.

Tong replaced the Helium bottles on the WC.
n worked on the macro that will eventually plot the data as T instructed
in his 14 Nov run plan email. The macro is almost over. One potential
problem is that number of canvases needed to convey all the information is
ridiculously large. will discuss this with T "offline".

The power supply had issues. The ccr called an electrician in for a few
hours. Beam came back to our control shortly before midnight.

fred, n