[BLAST_ANAWARE] BlastLib2 update

From: Chi Zhang (zhangchi@MIT.EDU)
Date: Tue Nov 19 2002 - 23:17:34 EST

Hi,

I made some change to TBLDetRecon. part of the source code is moved into
new files TBLDetHit.h/cc. Functions added to read Neutron counters.

a new libBlast.so is compiled on spud5 copied to
~/lib/spud/libBlast.so.2.4.2. and libBlast.so is linked to this one. The
previous library is in libBlast.so.2.4.1. Because the changes are rather
minor and superficial, I did not bother to make a new branch.

ntuple.C is modified accordingly to use the new functions. Test run was
made on run 2785.