[BLAST_SHIFTS] shift summary

From: Adrian T Sindile (asindile@cisunix.unh.edu)
Date: Wed Nov 20 2002 - 16:17:16 EST

Today's shift was used for software related issues (developing a macro
for monitoring TOF pedestals and gains). The following macro is in the
works for this purpose:

/home/blast/blast/commis/phase2/macros/raw_macros/raw_ped_gain.C

I will let people know when it is ready.
Jason had reported a TOF PMT was not giving signal, Karen told me she
found a disconnected cable for that tube...

I also put the Compton polarimeter voltages back into the database after
speaking with Bill Franklin (he moved cables to a different location).

The HV settings were loaded from NC_CC_TOF1300_10percent_plus100.sql
For now, it is the only file that has the Compton HVs. I will update the
other .sql files tomorrow.

Adrian

Adrian Sindile
Research Assistant