[BLAST_ANAWARE] BlastLib2 v2_7

From: Chi Zhang (zhangchi76@yahoo.com)
Date: Thu Nov 28 2002 - 14:17:13 EST

Hi:

I checked in changes to BlastLib2 today. changes are

-- more complete machinism to determine vertex time from TOF tdc.

-- machinism to collect outer hits that are not matched to any chamber tracks. Note, any neutral particles would be this case

-- a funtion Goto() in TBLRaw.

-- changed "Goto Event" in nsed.cc. nsed now can go to an earlier event

-- checked in electronis.mc and blast.sc_mc in Blast_Param. Theycontain proper calibrations for electronics.map and blast.sc_cal that fit blastmc

-- added an option -m to nsed.cc. nsed -d 'datafile' -m will load the two files mentioned above and treat the datafile as generated by blastmc.

-- one problem is: blastmc assumes 0.02 cm/ps speed of light in TOF scintillators. real calibration is 0.0147cm/ps by Pete, Adrian, Tavi. We may need to add a new collumn to blast.sc_cal.

Tagged as v2_7. NOT tested with online macros. Did NOT compile on spud. NO binary is made in spud?:~blast/lib/spud/.