RE: [BLAST_ANAWARE] MySQL success!

From: Adrian T Sindile (asindile@cisunix.unh.edu)
Date: Thu Nov 28 2002 - 10:15:06 EST

> 2) I think you do not need to load the libMySQL.so explicitly for a
> macro. I did not need to on the spuds at least. Again, this behavior
> unfortunately depends on the version of root you are using.

Hi, Maurik!
You are right in all, except for one little detail: even if I do not load
explicitly libMySQL.so, I get the same error message - which is consistent
with what you said: ROOT is loading a library version by default in my
account. On dblast07, that is the right one, I thought ROOT was configured
on the spuds to grab the right one by default too...
Anyway, I am happy it works now.
Thanks for your help again!