[BLAST_SHIFTS] 12/02/2002

From: Adrian T Sindile (asindile@cisunix.unh.edu)
Date: Mon Dec 02 2002 - 15:27:04 EST

Today was dedicated to analysis, as the hall was open all day.
Details of MySQL access from ROOT have been worked out, I added to the
macro /home/blast/blast/commis/phase2/macros/raw_macros/raw_ped_gain.C
stuff that makes it write ADC pedestals to the database. It also draws
graphs showing a history of gains and pedestals as a function of run
number.
I will analyze these cosmic runs in more detail tomorrow, when I also want
to make the database more secure. Access will be restricted accordingly,
so that we do not lose data by mistake...

Adrian

Adrian Sindile
Research Assistant
email: asindile@alberti.unh.edu