[BLAST_SHIFTS] 12/07/2002 day shift

From: Adrian T Sindile (asindile@cisunix.unh.edu)
Date: Sat Dec 07 2002 - 15:18:40 EST

The goal was to check the 4 ADC channels with really high pedestals,
adjust a few TOF HVs and implement MySQL security.
Only the last thing on my list got done, as we were not allowed access to
the D-tunnel at any time. There was a problem with the door between the
D-tunnel and the South Hall, so it was deemed unsafe to be in the D-tunnel
while beam was being tuned.

I discovered one potential problem when Bill had a short access for the
laser: downloading any trigger file gave me an error message about the
X-MLU. I reported this to Tancredi - he suggested to go reset the CAMAC
crates, but as I already said, it had been decided that the Compton people
run till 4 PM, at least. Tancredi said he would be at Bates by 4 PM...

Adrian

Adrian Sindile
Research Assistant
email: asindile@alberti.unh.edu