[BLAST_ANAWARE] MySQL for analysis (and other programs)

From: Adrian T Sindile (asindile@cisunix.unh.edu)
Date: Sun Dec 08 2002 - 11:29:00 EST

Hi, BLASTers!
I created a few MySQL accounts to be used by some of our programs
(coming HVGUI, Runcontrol, ROOT analysis). Whoever needs to link any
program to MySQL (Adam, Chris?) please contact Tancredi - I gave him all
the information about these accounts.
I have a very small example of how to connect and get data from the db:

/home/blast/blast/commis/phase2/macros/raw_macros/SQL.C

I also have a more elaborate ROOT macro (results of this macro were
showed at the last analysis meeting) which writes pedestals to the db
(besides plotting a history of TOF pedestals and gains):

/home/blast/blast/commis/phase2/macros/raw_macros/raw_ped_gain.C

Check them out, if you want - have fun!

Adrian

Adrian Sindile
Research Assistant