[BLAST_SHIFTS] Shift 17/12/02

From: Nikolas C Meitanis (nikolas@MIT.EDU)
Date: Tue Dec 17 2002 - 09:32:47 EST

ABS data taking for most for the night, plus a few runs unpolarized in
between. After Tancredi performed his heating up the nozzle routine, we
cooled down and took data until the morning. While cooling down we took
unpolarized data, 0.5sccm, elastic trigger. During the night we had higher
flows, most likely due to detuning the mft transition during the night.
Now the mft seems tuned more eficiently...
The ligit gauge cannot be trusted -as far as we can tell- when the Target
holding field is on. Blast power supply was at 3KA

By comparing rates, the ABS flow to the target was about 0.023 sccm.
Some preliminary analysis of asymmetries was done.

nm, cbc