Re: [BLAST_SHIFTS] Dec. 17, 16:00-24:00, Hasell and Degrush on shift

From: Karen Dow (kdow@mit.edu)
Date: Wed Dec 18 2002 - 01:42:12 EST

        Indeed the beam left FASTBUS power supply was missing the 5V.
Connected up the spare supply. Now the ROC boots. Waiting for beam to
make sure we haven't got other problems with the TDCs or ADCs.

        WARNING -- the replacement crate is on the floor behind the rack. Open
the door from the South Hall to the D Tunnel carefully, so you don't hit
the supply.

                                        Karen