Re: [BLAST_ANAWARE] CVS screwed up????

From: Maurik Holtrop (maurik.holtrop@unh.edu)
Date: Tue Jan 21 2003 - 08:55:41 EST

hi Aaron,

This happens when the permission on the *actual CVS tree* are set
incorrectly. This sometimes happens, I think it has to do with the
standard permissions of the person creating the file.

To fix this, some one with the proper privilege will need to make sure
the ownership and access privileges of exp/t20 and exp/t20/edel are set
properly (chown :blast *;chmod og+rw *)

Hope that works,

        Maurik