Re: [BLAST_ANAWARE] Spare channels in electronics map.

From: Frederick T. Lee (tong@MIT.EDU)
Date: Thu Feb 20 2003 - 17:40:55 EST

        Hi,

        I have ran my code again to reconstuct momentum, theta, phi, charge,
vertex and sector
with this new electronics map file. I find far more tracks in the left
sector.
Looking at nsed, about one out of three to five events becomes
reconstructed
as two track events. We still have a few of events that did not get
reconstructed.
We still need to understand why they did not get reconstructed. I have
created
ntuple file for those, who want to look at the reconstruction.
The root file is ~tong/tem/run/ntuple2.root.

        -T

--
Frederick Tong-Uk Lee               	Senior Research Associate
Laboratory of Nuclear Science at MIT	tong@lns.mit.edu