Re: [BLAST_ANAWARE] Spare channels in electronics map.

From: Adrian T Sindile (asindile@cisunix.unh.edu)
Date: Thu Feb 20 2003 - 17:58:08 EST

Hi, Doug!

> Note: In the future we have to have time stamps on the electronics
> maps so that the right one can be used for different sets of runs before
> and after changes have been made. I expect this should be handled by the
> MySQL data base.

This is already taken care of in the database design.
The only remaining part is to link CODA to MySQL (I do not know if that
was done already), as that will provide our timestamp for everything, not
just the electronics map...
I think Chris Crawford said at one point he could do the CODA-MySQL
linking (or am I day-dreaming, Chris?)... Maybe we can get together and
discuss this (is tomorrow, Friday, a good day?).
Thanks!