[BLAST_ANAWARE] less than 3 segment track finding

From: zhangchi (zhangchi@general.lns.mit.edu)
Date: Mon Mar 17 2003 - 22:56:29 EST

Hi all,

As promised, I checked in codes for 1-segment and 2-segment track finding
into BlastLib2.

There is one function TwoSeg() added to TBLWc1SegmentContainer, one
function OneSeg() added to TBLRecon. TBLWc1Segment and TBLWc1Stub are
changed a little bit for the new algorithms, mostly for the test of stubs
not paired up with any other stubs, and to count number segments in each
chamber.

Both functions construct fake stubs out of phi information from existing
segments and combined with TOF position in the case of OneSeg(). then
existing codes to construct Segments from stubs are borrowed almost
without change.

TwoSeg() overlaps with Tongs codes, I checked it in anyway since I have
made it work anyway.

OneSeg() is in TBLRecon since it uses TOF data and I do not want to mix
DetRecon into WireChamber part of codes.

it is called after
        *fSegs << *fStubs;
and before
        *fLinks << *fSegs;

With these functions, track finding efficiency in number is definitely
improved, a few examples are run 3070 event #1, #4, #7, #13, #18(this
event is very slow) etc.

they introduce very messy cases to Newton Fitter and have an impact on
run time. I need to add segment quality check and tune the codes a little.