[BLAST_ABS] weekly target meeting

From: Hauke Kolster (hauke@lns.mit.edu)
Date: Tue Apr 08 2003 - 11:32:29 EDT

Hello,

This is a reminder for the weekly target meeting on Wednesday,
April 9, at 2pm in the conference room.

Topics are:
- ABS status (Genya),
- Ion Polarimeter status (Chi ?),
- schedule for target tune up in April and May (Hauke),
- a.o.b.

With only two weeks until we get beam through the target cell
we have to focus on the schedule for the tests and tune up of
the BLAST target.
Doug Hasell has sent a schedule outline for April and May
that has to be filled with details. We also have to establish
a shift schedule for April and May. The shifts are primarily
experts shifts until we have a tuned target and stable
operation. The following list is my old list of target related
people that are currently available for shifts. May I ask
everybody to send me their availabilty for shifts in April
and May. If I missed anybody please tell me. I am happy to
add to the list.

List of participants for shifts:

  Richard Milner <milner@mitlns.mit.edu>,
  Nikolas Meitanis <nikolas@mit.edu>,
  Vitaly Ziskin <vziskin@mitlns.mit.edu>,
  Hauke Kolster <hauke@lns.mit.edu>,

  Jason Seely <seely@mit.edu>,
  Benjamin Clasie <clasie@pierre.mit.edu>,
  Chris Crawford <chris2@lns.mit.edu>,

  Chi Zhang <zhangchi@mitlns.mit.edu>,
  Yuan Xiao <yxiao@mit.edu>

  Genya Tsentalovich <evgeni@mit.edu>

Hauke

Hauke Kolster MIT * Bldg 26-551 * Cambridge, MA 02139
hauke@lns.mit.edu Tel (617) 253-2693 Fax (617) 253-9599