Re: [BLAST_ANAWARE] reconstruction magnetic field question

From: Chris Crawford (chris2@lns.mit.edu)
Date: Mon Apr 14 2003 - 17:25:11 EDT

right now, we are using 'bgrid.blast', which is numerically the same as
'bgrid2.blast', which has data for each sector. we SHOULD be using the
bgrid2.blast checked in v3, which has the fieldmap data analyzed by
abby. in reconstruction, we don't have the factor of 0.12, but that
normalization would still be needed in blastmc, even using using the
real data. (whether you hid that factor in the code or in fort.99 is
another question:)
--chris