Re: [BLAST_ANAWARE]

From: Chris Crawford (chris2@lns.mit.edu)
Date: Thu May 08 2003 - 11:55:42 EDT

yeah,
  i agree that moving to gcc-3.2 will cause a lot of problems, and
should be carefully coordinate with ernie bisson. (like linking with
system/external/epics libaries). for example i was unable to compile
root with gcc-2.96 installed as a compabibility package.
  however, it would be nice to have a machine with 3.2 installed to iron
out all of these differences. i've got BlastLib2 and blastmc running on
my maching with 3.2.
--chris