[BLAST_WCH] WC info for the "BLAST_physics" MySQL database

From: Adrian T Sindile (asindile@cisunix.unh.edu)
Date: Wed May 14 2003 - 23:16:01 EDT

Hi!
Tong took a look today and double-checked (running a script) some of the
WC information we now have in the "BLAST_physics" database.

Would you guys like to take a look and run some more tests to confirm
all the information is consistent? Especially the readout cards,
corresponding to whatever TDC channels, and readout channels corresponding
to sector, chamber, superlayer, cell etc...

I think we are all set, as I generated a lot of the WC info writing perl
scripts (and using a script from Tong to calculate the box numbers for
different cells), but with so many wires you can't never check enough...
I just want to make sure there is no mistake.
Thanks!

Adrian

Adrian Sindile
Research Assistant