Re: [BLAST_SHIFTS] 05/26/2003 graveyard shift

From: Adrian T Sindile (asindile@cisunix.unh.edu)
Date: Mon May 26 2003 - 09:31:14 EDT

Hi, Doug!

> If there is a problem with some component please phone the expert.
> As it is all the runs with bad signal to noise probably can not be analysed.

Pete and I took over from Wang and since they were running like that (he
had been on shift with Tong, a WC expert) we assumed it was not too bad.
We did turn the WC HV off for about an hour, as suggested by Wang.
OK, next time we feel something is not right with the WC we will call you,
tonight we thought the situation had been evaluated and deemed OK...

Adrian and Pete