Re: [BLAST_ANAWARE] electronics map and MySQL

From: Tancredi Botto (tancredi@mitlns.mit.edu)
Date: Tue May 27 2003 - 11:54:11 EDT

Hi adrian,
I think sam hariton (our new urop) will take care of this as this is
part of the elogbook. The same functionality is actually needed for
scaler and epics maps and of course the configuration.

Of course we only save the filename not the whole map
-- t
Tancredi Botto, phone: +1-617-253-9204 mobile: +1-978-490-4124
research scientist MIT/Bates, 21 Manning Av Middleton MA, 01949